The brain produces a range of brain-wave patterns throughout the day ranging from deep dreamless sleep to high arousal. A healthy brain shifts brain wave states all day long coinciding with our level of activity, but sometimes physical, emotional, chemical or genetic stressors can cause the brain to remain stuck in a certain gear that can trigger neurological symptoms like ADHD, anxiety, insomnia, depression and other brain-based conditions.
BrainCore neurofeedback helps retrain these “dysregulated” brain-wave patterns through non-drug operant conditioning, helping the brain make measurable, long-lasting changes which improve neurological symptoms as well as enhance peak performance for academics, sports or business. Check out the videos below to learn more about this proven, cutting-edge technology:
- Benefit of Neurofeedback on Schizophrenia
- Benefit of Neurofeedback on Down Syndrome
- Dyslexia – 2010 Study showing improved spelling
- Dyslexia – 2017 Study showing improved spelling and reading
- ADHD – Tufts Study
- OCD – Yale Study
- Migraines – Walker Study 2011 More Effective than Medication
- Migraines – Stokes Study 2010 More Effective than Medication
- Depression/Bipolar – 2013
- “Chemo-Brain” – 2017 – Improved quality of life, cognitive scores and depression while decreasing sleep medications.
- ADHD – 2016 – as effective as medication
- ADHD – 2017 – more effective than EMG feedback training
- Anxiety and Depression – 2017 -Significant reduction in 82% of subjects!
- Sleep Improvement – 2008 Hammer Study – all participants were “normal sleepers” at the end of the study
- 2014 Amer Academy of Pediatrics Guide Showing Level 1 Endorsement – 2014 version
- Ghaziri, et al. – 2013 – Neurofeedback Training Induces Changes in White and Gray Matter
- Yale Study on OCD demonstrating a shift in “resting state connectivity”
- Addiction Recovery – “2013 Review of Neurofeedback”
- Addiction Recovery – Scott-Kaiser-UCLA2005.pdf
- Addiction Recovery – Opiate Addiction: Improvement of Mental Health and Craving
- Addiction Recovery – Comprehensive Overview – 2015